Clermont County Master Gardeners assist with many programs throughout the year. Here is a sample of programming:
- Monthly meetings covering topics such as herbs, butterfly gardens, bees, food preservation, sustainable landscaping, etc.
- Local, state and international field trip opportunities
- Assisting with the Southwest Ohio Perennial School
- Volunteer opportunities at the Cincinnati Nature Center Herb Wall and Butterfly Garden, Juvenile Detention Center and various call-in opportunities for diagnostic help
- Managing the Clermont County Master Gardener Annual Plant Sale
- Representing Master Gardeners at the Clermont County Fair
- Teaching education series at Clermont County Public Libraries
- Assisting the public across Ohio about horticulture questions through the Ask an Expert (Master Gardener) online helpline
If you are interested in the Clermont County Master Gardner Volunteer Program, please contact Gigi Neal at 513-732-7070.