Ohio State University Extension Family and Consumer Sciences recognizes that when parents divorce, the children often pay the highest price.
Of the approximately 40,000 marriages that break up in Ohio each year, more than 45% involve minor children.
Family and Consumer Sciences Successful Co-Parenting is a two-hour class designed to equip parents with the knowledge, skills, tools, awareness and strategies to help their children adjust to divorce now and in the future. After the class, 92% of participants reported that they learned new information, and 89% reported that they felt more prepared to co-parent because of the program.
Successful Co-Parenting is being offered in cooperation with the Clermont County Court of Domestic Relations and meets the co-parenting education requirement assigned by the court.
CLASS DATE, TIME & LOCATION
First Tuesday of each month
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Clermont County Public Library - Owensville Branch
2548 US Route 50
Owensville, OH 45160
- Certificates will be given at the end of the class. For your convenience, we also notify the court of your attendance within two business days of class completion.
- Due to the nature of this class, children are not able to attend and no childcare is provided.
- We want you and your family to benefit from the full program; if you arrive more than 10 minutes late, you need to reschedule.
- Class size is limited and they fill up quickly. Pre-registration is required by the Friday before the monthly class. No payment or registration will be accepted at the time of class!
- Fee is $45.00 per person and must accompany your registration. We accept credit cards, money orders or cash (NO checks accepted). (If you need financial assistance to attend this class, contact the court and submit proof of income.)
- To register for the class, go to http://go.osu.edu/clermontSCP or click the button below. You will be able to pay with a credit card using the online registration link. If you need to pay with cash or money order, you can pay in person or mail your payment to the OSU Extension Office at: OSU Extension Clermont County, PO Box 670, Owensville, OH 45160. Payment must be received before your class date! Please print and include your registration information with your payment.
Click the button to register