This is a busy time of year for Extension agriculture and natural resources programming. 2015 crop and livestock education programs are in full swing. Download the Clermont County Agriculture eNews to read about the educational resources and trainings that are available to you.
Topics covered in eNews:
- Corn College in Wilmington
- Corn, Soybean and Wheat Connection Webinar Programs
- 2015 Ohio Beef Cattle School
- Selling timber
- Changing pesticide and fertilizer regulations
- Farm Bill meetings
- Small Farm Conference
- Tri-State Green Industry Conference
- Southwest Ohio Fruit and Vegetable School
- Southwest Ohio Beekeepers School
- Southwest Ohio Perennial School
If you have questions about the programs, please contact Clermont's Agriculture and Natural Resources educator Gigi Neal at 513-732-7070, ext. 102 or email@example.com.