March 23, 2018
OSU Extension, Clermont County (4-H Hall)
1000 Locust Street, Owensville, Ohio 45160 (Batavia for mapping)
MarketReady is a comprehensive educational program that prepares food producers to sell directly to consumers and wholesale buyers. The Ohio MarketReady Team provides professional education to improve marketing planning and marketing relationships. MarketReady workshops and resources guide producers through the decisions needed for entering various direct marketing channels.
Are you MarketReady?
(Selling directly to Consumers)
– On & off farm markets & farmers’ markets
– Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
(Selling directly to Wholesale Buyers)
– Chefs – restaurants & caterers
– Grocery stores & specialty retailers
– Food service (schools & institutions) & food processors
– Food manufacturers
The MarketReady training is based around best business practices identified by buyers in each type of consumer and wholesale market.