Date: Wednesday, July 27th
Location: 4-H Hall
Registration must be submitted by 4:00pm on Monday July 18th.
Participants will participate in a coding challenge using a Sphero and iPad (equipment provided).
- Participants should be between the ages of 8 and 18.
- Event will be limited to 15 teams.
- Pre-registration must be submitted to the Ohio State University Extension Office by 4 p.m. Monday, July 18th.
- Participants can work in teams of 2-4.
- Investigate the scientific method as you formulate and test your hypothesis.
- Develop problem-solving, communication and teamwork skills.