Clermont County Safe Communities
Safe Communities is a grant program under the Ohio Department of Public Safety. The goal of the program is to work with local groups and law enforcement to reduce traffic fatalities in Clermont County. Clermont County is fortunate to have the Safe Communities program but unfortunate to have the need for it. Clermont County is one of the highest traffic fatality counties in Ohio. The Clermont County Safe Communities Coalition includes representatives from the Clermont County Sheriffs Department, Clermont County Engineers Office and the Ohio State Highway Patrol. The Coalition meets quarterly at the Clermont County Sheriffs Office in Batavia. If you are interested in joining the Coalition, please contact us.
- Safe Communities In the News
- Clermont County Mocktails
- Clermont County Teen Driving Summit
- Statistics: Why is Safe Communities needed in Clermont?
- State & National Resources
- Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving
- 2013 Holiday Campaign